Sunday, December 22, 2013

Overcoming

What can I say about 2013?? Major changes have taken place in my life, some for the best and some I'm still uncertain of. Life has done a number on me for sure, for the better overall and of course there are days like today where I question a lot of things. Sometimes on the walk with God it appears that the grass was greener in the past or when you were in a certain phase. As a young, single woman I've found it frustrating to watch or see people succeed or appear to succeed at things when they're going about life all wrong... I've found it frustrating when those that go through life treating others unfairly or scheming their way along seem to have everything. For the most part I've always been a good person, haven't done everything right and had my share of trials and errors but I have always been the girl people can count on. I've always been the one to hold up friendships... To reach out, to listen but I've noticed that I don't have a lot of people to talk to or vent to. I understand the grass is never really greener on the other side and that everyone has their fair share of issues and life's troubles. I trust God. I trust him and I know that life gets better. I know that if I continue to water the grass he's given me it'll become greener even if I have to water it with tears. 2013 I stepped out on faith and I'm holding on to his hand. I pray that the battles of 2013 help me in 2014. I pray that one day I'll be humbled by these experiences and remember how far he brought me. He's gonna do it, I just have to hold on. I hope that your holiday is beyond blessed and that he continues to keep you in the new year. This is the last post in God's Girl and I appreciate everyone that reads and encourages me to write. Keep following me, there will be a new blog in January.
Until we meet again,
CDJ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment