Sunday, October 27, 2013

God's Plan

My life has changed so much over the course of three months... A new city, a new job and a new home. This season reminds me of the season my mentor and sister in Christ (Heather Lindsey) talks about and at first I was down about it because it was rough. Life in general has it's good moments and it's tough moments, I won't say bad moments because for me those are the moments you learn the most. I've just been focusing on God, his word and whatever his plan may be for me I want to be prepared. Worry and stress are two familiar emotions I'm used to falling back on so I'm learning to pray, trust God and stay focused on him. I don't know his plan for my life, I don't know what he has planned next but I know he won't steer me wrong so I'll follow him. Many times I've found myself asking God what's next... Thing is he knows but it just isn't time for me to know. We live in such an impatient world, God wants us to sit before him and get quiet! He just wants us to trust him, so I'll trust him. Will you trust him sis?
Until we meet again be blessed ❤️
Cdj❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment