Saturday, November 16, 2013

Dreams

Too many times fear holds us back... Along with the opinions of others. Fear has held me back from so much in life! 1 John 4:18 says: 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear,because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 
I've always been a singer, I've been a writer since I was 7 when my dad bought me my first diary... Some would say time has been wasted because I'm 26 and have done nothing with either skill... I am still passionate about both and I want so badly to share with everyone so I've been talking to God and asked him where to start because I'm once again frustrated and getting "antsy" with life because I'm not doing what I LOVE! I'm not doing what I'm passionate about and that led to depression in the past so I will never succumb to that again. He's teaching me to stay still and focus on him until he leads me to the next step. I'm currently writing my first few songs and creating a compilation called: Soprano Life and I don't have any idea how I can pull it off but God can lol! So I'm being obedient, I shall write and let him work out the details. I need prayer... My job is nice but from the time I started God kept saying this is temporary and at first I'm like ok God I need this money LOL sooo temporary does not work for me right now! He said just work and I'll handle the rest and it left me confused... He's teaching me to rely on him soley, my trust or faith is not in my job and it could end at anytime. I'm not afraid though because he has brought me this far and he keeps on opening doors, I know that right now I am where I am for a purpose and as soon as I got comfortable things began to change really fast. God probably laughs at our "simple" human plans like haaa no, no honey I'm about to flip this... So many requests I made long ago and it's all a matter of time. People make suggestions about this and that and I listen... But I guard my heart which is sensitive to hearing his voice! Everyone can't speak into yur life, no matter how much you LOVE them! God has my heart, he has my dreams so pray for me as he continues to deal with me on whatever this journey he's taking me on. We can't tell God what to do but we can make requests before him and some of mine went like this lol: God I want to be married between 27 and 30, God I want to be out of this city (Fort Wayne) by 25 (I am 26) God I want to SING and write not only for me but others. Now he doesn't have to DO or give me any of that and I'll just have to deal but he knows what's best! So you pray for me and I'll do the same!

Until WE meet again be blessed!
CDJ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment