Monday, November 25, 2013

Goals

Around this time of year I usually write my goals out for the next year, I'm not big on New Years Resolutions... This time last year my goals for the new year were to be employed and out of Fort Wayne lol. Year before my goals were to see the ocean and get on a plane (simple but it happened)! My goals for next year are a little different because next years goals have to do with this 3 to 4 year plan I have. I'm currently in school for health care administration and I have a year and half left... I don't regret this because it is a stable field and I'll always have this degree in the future to fall back on. 2015 I plan on entering an esthetics program and doing what I planned on doing 3 years ago but plans got altered. That should take me 7 to 8 months which gives me time to focus on my plan, you ready??? 2016 I plan on opening my spa/ makeup studio, all of this while I'm still writing my music ( STAY WITH ME PLEASE) I do plan on finishing what I am currently doing which is working on my current degree because. I NEVER start and not finish, even if I hate it (nail tech) I ALWAYS complete the task at hand. So my main goal for 2014 is to save money to go towards my esthetician (classes) and my studio. If you don't believe me PEACE... If you do continue to pray for me. I have plans and I PLAN to execute them. I came this far by faith and soon it'll be time to do what's best for me and my future. I have to follow my dreams and the talents and gifts God gave me WILL NOT be wasted. So I'm currently thinking of names and what will I call this makeup studio. God gave me a vision of what is to come but of course I won't share everything and neither will he ;) he has a plan so I'm trusting and rolling with it!! Pray for me, be blessed and until we meet again keep God first✌️

CDJ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment